- Southeast Cancer Center
- Heart & Vascular
- Women's Services
- NeuroSpine Center
- Medical Services
- Rehabilitation Services
- Pain Management Center
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Patients & Visitors
- About Us
The SilverSneakers® Fitness Program is an innovative health, exercise and wellness program helping older adults live healthy, active lifestyles. Your SilverSneakers fitness membership includes:
• Access to our basic amenities such as private locker rooms, private showers, state-of-the-art fitness equipment, and circuit training.
• SilverSneakers classes and other classes we offer such as yoga, yogalates, Zumba and cycling.
• Most importantly, your membership is available to you at little or no cost through your health plan.
Regular participation in SilverSneakers can help you build muscular strength, improve joint mobility and increase cardiovascular endurance, leading to improved health and greater independence.
SilverSneakers also provides opportunities to:
• expand your social network and strengthen friendships
• increase your mental sharpness
• take part in social activities and wellness seminars
More than 1 million members nationwide already enjoy SilverSneakers. Join them today and bring your SilverSneakers card and/or health plan ID to the front desk, and our friendly staff will help you enroll!
SilverSneakers website: www.silversneakers.com