- Southeast Cancer Center
- Heart & Vascular
- Women's Services
- Neurospine Center
- Medical Services
- Rehabilitation Services
- Pain Management Center
- Patients & Visitors
- About Us
We look forward to helping you get the care you need, and ask that you follow some simple steps to get started:
- Have your personal physician make a referral to the NeuroSpine Center. This is a requirement before you call to arrange your first appointment.
- Check with your insurance company. Some insurers may have special rules that you will need to follow to get your care approved and covered for payment.
- Please ensure that your referrals and approvals are arranged prior to contacting us for an appointment. Without them, we won't be able to schedule your first visit.
- After you make your appointment, our staff will provide you with a detailed questionnaire about your medical history and current problem that must be completed before you come to the office.
- Please be sure you have copies of appropriate X-rays, CT and MRI scans that you can bring to your appointment. If you don't have them, please call your personal physician or other caregivers to obtain copies.
Worker's Compensation: If you are coming to the NeuroSpine Center for treatment of an on-the-job injury involving a workers compensation claim, we must have written authorization from your worker's compensation provider prior to your visit. You will not be able to make an appointment or receive any evaluation or treatment unless we have this permission.
If you have questions about getting a referral, insurance plans we accept, or other aspects of starting your care at the NeuroSpine Center, please contact our office staff.
Appointments: If you are unable to keep your appointment, please call us to reschedule. If you fail to show up for a scheduled appointment and do not notify us, you may still be charged for the cost of the office visit.